- We have a category called bear terms as well as a page for it, also called bear terms. My question is- Which do we keep? We obviously don't need both of them.
A page for each term
- More detailed description of each term- They would all get their own page.
- Easier to read- Not just a simple sentence about the information.
- Examples of usage in books- Gives readers examples of when it has been used.
One page listing out each term
- Not as much work necessary- Just add a word when you see it.
- Not as hard to find a page for each term- They're all on one page.
- There are obviously more pros and cons to each, but these are the main ones that I could think of. I know I gave more examples of why a category may be better, but don't that be a deciding factor for you.
- I will make a poll here, but the poll isn't the only thing that will decide. Things that will contribute to this decision:
- Other administrators' ideas- Admins, you are a huge part in this! Voice your opinions in the comments, or leave a message on my talk page.
- The poll- It isn't a huge part, but it will make a difference in the decision. Every user can vote!
- Comments- Detailed descriptions will sway the thoughts of other users, so you may want to wait and read comments before you make your vote to see what are the good sides and bad sides of each idea.
What is a better idea- A category, or a page?
- Everyone should vote on this!